'Cori' Vintage Rug (6 x 10)
Measuring 6'4" wide by 9'7" long, the 'Cori' Vintage Rug is the perfect bold rug for those who appreciate a splash of color. This rug is an antique oushak that features a floral motif border and a beautiful, deep periwinkle pink palette. With both geometric and organic elements within the pattern, this area rug would be perfect for styling in a bedroom, dining or living space, home office, or nursery. This wool rug is also incredibly durable and perfect for high-traffic areas.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless beauties will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
Specs & Care
- Size: 6'4" wide by 9'7" long (76" x 115")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: pink, cornflower blue, sage green, salmon, brown, off white
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment