'Edmund' Vintage Rug (2 x 3)
- Specs & Care
- Shipping Info
Measuring 1'7" wide by 3'4" long, the 'Edmund' Vintage Rug has a gorgeous distressed patina that only time can add, while maintaining a beautiful muted color palette. In addition to the sage hues, it also contains tan, muted rose, and contrasting chestnut colors. This small, but stunning patterned vintage rug would be ideal for a bathroom, powder room, or kitchen sink vignette.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless rugs will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
- Size: 1'7" wide by 3'4" long (19" x 40")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: taupe, tan, muted rose, and sage green
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment