'Enid' Vintage Rug (2 x 2)
Measuring 1'9" wide by 2'3" long, the 'Enid' Vintage Rug is a hand-knotted Persian Bijar that features a bold jewel-toned color palette with a fringe edge. This rug is from the 1970s and would be beautiful styled in a tight space- like a powder room, in front of a sink, vanity, or bathtub. This incredible patterned rug has a medium pile and so much character. It's certainly a conversation piece!
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless beauties will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
Specs & Care
- Size: 1'9" wide x 2'3" long (21" x 27")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: medium
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: coral, orange, burnt sienna, navy, sage green, and other jewel tones
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment