'Francis' Vintage (2 x 9)
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Specs & Care
- Shipping Info
Measuring 2'4" wide by 9'1" long, the 'Francis' Vintage Runner is the perfect size for a hallway, entryway, or galley kitchen. This distressed and beautifully aged rug has a lovely sun washed patina and is the perfect muted color palette that would pair well with any aesthetic. This rug features a subtle geometric pattern and is incredibly durable... making it ideal for a high traffic area.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless rugs will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
- Size: 2'4" wide by 9'1" long (28" x 109")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: taupe (with a chartreuse undertone), chestnut, deep brown, gold, and burgundy
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment