'Kea' Vintage Rug (2 x 3)
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Specs & Care
- Shipping Info
Measuring 1'7" wide by 3'1" long, the 'Kea' Vintage Rug would be ideal for many rooms in a home... in front of a kitchen sink, a bathroom or powder room, an entryway, or a small hall. Featuring muted neutral hues, this patterned rug has an easy to maintain low pile. This vintage beauty is very durable- perfect for high traffic areas.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless rugs will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
- Size: 1'7" wide by 3'1" long (19" x 37")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: brown, taupe, creamy white, pale yellow, mint blue, gray
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment