'Rory' Vintage Rug (4 x 7)
Measuring 3'8" wide x 6'9" long, the 'Rory' Vintage Rug is perfect distressed, features a rust, tan, and cornflower blue palette, with compliments of sage green and navy. This low pile, wool rug is very durable and perfect for high-traffic areas, like the entryway, hall, kitchen, or bath.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless beauties will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
Specs & Care
- Size: 3'8" wide x 6'9" long (44" x 81")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: rust, tan, cornflower blue, sage green, and navy
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment