'Clem' Vintage Rug (7 x 10)
- Specs & Care
- Shipping Info
Measuring 6'8" wide x 9'11" long, the 'Clem' vintage Tabriz rug is the perfect neutral rug for those who appreciate a subtle splash of color. This rug features a motif border and a beautiful, small scale pattern throughout. With both geometric and organic elements, this area rug would be perfect for styling in a bedroom, dining or living space, home office, or nursery. This low pile wool rug is also incredibly durable- making it ideal for high-traffic areas.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless rugs will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
- Size: 6'8" wide x 9'11" long (80" x 119")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- Origin: Persian (Tabriz)
- Vintage from the 1960s
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: chestnut, taupe, pale gold, off-white, aquamarine, and sage
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment