'Leda' Vintage Rug (5 x 8)
- Specs & Care
- Shipping Info
Measuring 4'11" wide x 8'3" long, the 'Leda' vintage rug is the perfectly aged neutral rug. It features a subtle geometric pattern and a timeless color palette with muted hues of brown, tan, taupe, and creamy white... making it an easy pairing for any aesthetic or space. It would be stunning in an entryway, bedroom, home office, dining nook, or living space. This wool beauty is very durable and perfect for high-traffic areas. This one has so much character and such a gorgeous, soft palette.
Each vintage rug is one-of-a-kind, hand knotted, professionally cleaned, and is made of 100% natural materials- like wool and cotton. These timeless rugs will last a lifetime and instantly add character.
- Size: 4'11" wide x 8'3" long (59" x 99")
- Vintage, one-of-a-kind, 100% wool, hand-knotted
- Pile height: low
- A rug pad is recommended for even wear
- Rug colors: brown, tan, taupe, and creamy white
- Pattern, color, and size variation within vintage items is normal
- Each rug has been professionally cleaned prior to shipping
- Care: to maintain its condition, vacuum regularly
- Storage: always roll rugs and keep in a dry environment